CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Dont forget to live for tomorrow, throw away the sarrow. Don't forget to barrow (barrow the love). Yesterday has gone away. Time to turn the page. Time to make a change and LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sleep

I thought that lastnight i would try to stay up all night. I only made it till 6:30, i just couldn't take it any more. I was so tired, i just had to have sleep. Swo i finaly went to sleep but man did i ever pay for it. I just got up, didn't mean to sleep that long it just happened.
It's been really hard for me to go to sleep because i am a night owl and i usally stay up late. All this week i have been at my aunts house and i have been having at blast. My cousin is also a night owl like me so her and I have been staying up but even later then what i am used to. Now my body is kinnda stuck on that sleep schedule . Maybe i should try going to sleep earlier or not !

0 comments: