CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Dont forget to live for tomorrow, throw away the sarrow. Don't forget to barrow (barrow the love). Yesterday has gone away. Time to turn the page. Time to make a change and LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

All about me. part 2- my family.

I have a normal size family. It's not to small and it's not to big. it's just Dad, Mom, my brother(justin), my sister(missy) and me. There is kind of an age gap between both of my siblings. between justin and i there is 13 year age gap and between my sister and i there is a 9 year age gap. Some times i don't really like the age gap but somtimes i love it. When i was younger there always seemed to be an akwardness in the air but as i have gotton older that has gone away with every passing day. Since there is an age gap there both my siblings never lived at home. So i kinnda have the best if both worlds. I really hate that preety much at every time of the year beause there is no one to talk to. It's always all me all the time becuase since i home school and both my parents work (yes i do get work done) i'm always at home by my self all the time which i really don't like. But i love having the spot light at christmas time and my birthday but other then that i really don't like it. If you are wondering why there is such an age gap between my siblings is because : o.k so my mother got marrried at 18 and had justin right off the bat.To make a long storie short the marriage didn't work out. Meanwhile the same thing happened to my dad. He got married had my sister and the marriage didn't work out either. Then my mother met my dad threw work and they dated and got married and they waited a while(six years) then had me. So since they both had had kids from other spouses they they had to share them with the other spouse that lived in a another state. So thats why. If you were wondering.
All of my family both from my mothers side and my dads side live in arkansas and oklahoma. having family living in other states is very hard and if you don't have family who lives out of state then it's really hard to understand what i mean. We are always traveling out of state to see our family. We try to see our family at least once a month or more. Which i guess in a way i prouble see my family more then having living in the town. well the computer is running on jucies so i will have more on my family later.
JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!! NEVER TEXT AND DRIVE!!!!!!

0 comments: