CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Dont forget to live for tomorrow, throw away the sarrow. Don't forget to barrow (barrow the love). Yesterday has gone away. Time to turn the page. Time to make a change and LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

All about me! Part 3- more family

Sorry!!! I didn't get to finish my last post. So i will just start right were i left off. So
my in-laws!!!!
Yes!!!! I know what your thinking!! yes, yes i do have in-laws because both of my siblings are narried.
Jasmin (married to my brother): Let me first start off by saying she has lupus; for thoose of you who don't know what t that is. It's complex and i don't want to have to write this big long story so just google it. It will make it much easyer on both you and me. She is so great! I love jasmin so much she is my best freind. We always talk every night in facebook we give each other advice and stuff like that ,that best freinds do. I always know what i can count on her and she better know by now that she can always count on me.
Dustin(married to my sister): Well to tell you the truth i don't really know him all that well i never really have. we never have really talked to each other but then again my sister and i never have eaither. I guess that kinnda gose hand and hand. So far as i can tell he's a pretty cool guy and a really good basket ball player that's for sure i wish i could play like that but i never will bumer.
There now you know about my in-laws. What's funny about them is i can't really ever not having in-laws . I personaly don't get why every one is always talking about dreading seeing there in-'laws. I feel the opisite but that's just me.

0 comments: