CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Dont forget to live for tomorrow, throw away the sarrow. Don't forget to barrow (barrow the love). Yesterday has gone away. Time to turn the page. Time to make a change and LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

All about me. part 1: my name.

hey everyone!!!
I'm sure as you have saw my name is Michael Chase Showen. The name Michael come from my dad. My dads name is Michael too so my parents decided that my first name would be michael. My middle name came from my mother. She got the name chase from a novel she had read and the guys name was chase ans she really like that name so she wanted my name to by chase. When you put the too toghter that makes Michale Chase now all thats left is to put the last name on. When you put it all togther it makes Michel Chase Showen. When i was young i hater the name chase but i hated michael even more so i choose chase and plus thats what my parents wanted to call me so thats what stayed. As i get older i find that there are not as many people named chase as there are poeple named michael so that has made me like chase. I would rather have a not very common name because people are going to rember it more but then again who could ever forget me.

0 comments: