CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Dont forget to live for tomorrow, throw away the sarrow. Don't forget to barrow (barrow the love). Yesterday has gone away. Time to turn the page. Time to make a change and LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Good Day!!!

Today was a good day. I had lots of fun!!! Today was jaycee's first gymastics practice and let me tell you what she was SO good. I am very proud of her. She was the best out there i thought. Then i found out that i get to go to a magic show on thurday night. I love magic shows. I really like how things that look so impossible and changing to pull off have to simplest explamtions. I hope it is eally good. Then tommorow i have am having lunch with my aunt sandra. I hope we can go to subway!!! I love subway. Hopefully everything gose as planned tommorow and the rest of the week.

0 comments: