CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Dont forget to live for tomorrow, throw away the sarrow. Don't forget to barrow (barrow the love). Yesterday has gone away. Time to turn the page. Time to make a change and LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 7, 2010

All about me- Part 4: Hobbies

i'm a pretty average peson i eat, sleep, put my pants on one leg at a time and every boddy has spare time but it's what you do in my sapce time that makes you differant; as i like to say. I will be the first one to tell you i am not in to what other guys my age are into but whatever we all have things that we like to do that i don't.
In my spare time i have a lot of things that i like to do. I love to sing!!!!! Poeple who know me really well know that i NEVER stop singing i am always singing a song to my self or humming or somthing of that sort.
I chinese juggle which i love very very much. It's alot harder then it looks but i try to practice at least an hour a day but some thimes life happens and i don't get to. What i was really suprised to find out about chinnese jugling is that it really buldes up the musscels in the hand and in your wrist. yes i know sounds weird but it's true.
I love acting. i am always in some community theater or in skits in chruch and stuff like that. Last year i got the chance to be n the off broadway hit "Oz the musical" written by Todrick Hall. Yes !!!!The Todrick Hall that was on american idol this year. oz the musical stared Diana Degrarmo also from american idol it came down between her and fanshia and as you know fanshia won.
This last one may sound a little weird but i really like fashion desing. I have this big jounal at home with all my desings in it. I don't show it to poeple very offten but when i do they always tell me i'm really good. Somtimes i wonder if they really mean it or if they tell me that because they don't have to heart to tell me they are really bad desinges
Since i have weird hobbies i have had lots of poeple make fun of me but they can just bak off because thats how i am and i'm not changing that.

0 comments: